GEONIS 2021 (available January 2021) focuses on stability, performance, and data quality. It offers numerous innovations and accelerated workflows.
New input checks ensure high data quality already during data acquisition and thus a future-proof data basis. The support of ArcGIS 10.6.1 as well as the latest ArcGIS version 10.8.1 is one of the many innovations in GEONIS 2021.
The most important highlights of the upcoming release at a glance:
- Better data quality through input check in the attribute form (value range check, check of data types, text lengths and regex)
- New GN command for the execution of Python scripts
- Simplified transfer of GEONIS variables and script-specific variables
- Errors and warnings during script execution can be passed to the GEONIS Protocol and can be processed and cleaned up from there.
- Outside ArcMap, scripts can be executed as a batch and corresponding overloads can be taken into account in the configurations.
- Attribute Editor
New file display from the file system, including preview and download option
- Support of the WebOffice Flex Client
- Connection to Hades
Integration of automatic damage detection with the help of artificial intelligence in GEONIS Sewer System.
- Search function in the data list
- Version update of the Stimulsoft reporting software
- Multiple installations of Web Adaptor and GEONIS server UI via setup
NIS Industry Models
- Support of the latest SIA405 INTERLIS models
GEONIS Sewer System
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Partial Data Merge (PDM)
When importing master data, duplicate entries can be created in the GIS inventory. The data can be cleaned up quickly and easily via the GUI.
- ATV interface with spatial filtering
Export of partial data for sewer inspection companies.
- Strand update
New workflows for efficient updating during updating the data and easy correction of data errors. In case of a conflict, a new strand can optionally be created.
- Performance improvements
The method for determining and suggesting free cable positions has been revised. In addition, noticeable performance improvements have been achieved in several editing functions (e.g. Rectracting cables, move route vertices, split and merge routes).
GEONIS Network Calculation
- Support of the latest Neplan version (10.8)
- Batch export of complete transformer circuits for Neplan
All switching positions in the transformer circuit are exported independently of the switching status and enable calculation tasks in Neplan.
- Configuration of the symbolization in Neplan