Are you struggling to keep your SAP and GIS data in sync and accurate? VertiGIS and Delaware invite you to join our webinar where we will demonstrate the benefits of integrating GIS and SAP.
June 24th, 2021
10.30 – 12.00 CET
«Delaware and VertiGIS unite SAP and GIS»
Based on real-life process examples from the utility domain, we want to share our expertise and show how you can:
- Eliminate data redundancy and manual input
- Optimise your business processes and data governance
- Improve access to information
- Improve efficiency
- Reduce integration efforts and costs
- Build a digital twin of your Infrastructure and Assets
Be sure to not miss this virtual event and register today!
Details about the webinar
- Location: Webinar via Zoom, participation is also possible via internet browser.
- Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021, 10.30 a.m. – 12.00 a.m. (CET)
- Registration: Participation is free of charge. Registration is required via the registration form.
- Language: English
- Who should attend? The webinar is for those in utility, oil & gas, transportation, telecoms and public sector industries or any companies that own or maintain linear or geographically dispersed assets.
- Unable to attend? No problem, the webinar will be recorded and made available afterwards.