Add-on Services by Geocom allow you to expand the knowledge and expertise in your business in a highly targeted manner and bypass temporary bottlenecks.
We support you when it comes to analyzing your GIS data, reviewing database(s) including configuration, monitoring your WebGIS or taking on holiday cover. Our services provide you with targeted support and expert knowledge for optimization of your GIS infrastructure.
The most important features of a GIS are high-quality data and the right data model.
By creating/deleting data, expanding the data model and performing a range of updates, “legacies” can accumulate, thus negatively impacting on the performance of the GIS. With the GIS data analysis, your databases/media are systematically reviewed and the results as well as any potential measures for optimization are determined, and summarized in a technical report.
- Coverage [%] of individual attributes per object
- Analysis of your database to GEONIS standard (structure and logic)
- Review of GEONIS configurations (validity, media, overloads)
- Examination of GEONIS conventions
- Topology test --> Error in report and table form (FGDB)
- Detailed technical report including suggestions for improvement
Do you operate an enterprise GIS and want to guarantee that your system operates smoothly over the long term?
Thanks to active monitoring of your GIS system, potential problems are detected more quickly and can be rectified promptly. Consequently, the optimum performance of your GIS is guaranteed at all times.
- Installation and configuration of monitoring software on an enterprise GIS environment
- Joint evaluation of the results, determination of reference values, setting up of alerts
- Deployment of monitoring sorftware updates
Thanks to the performance and health check, various GIS components, such as system architecture, hardware, databases, web applications and much more are checked and compared with the Geocom best practices.
In addition to comprehensive sharing of expertise, you’ll get valuable tips on improving the performance and stability of your enterprise GIS environment.
- Thorough performance and health check of your GIS environment (hardware and software)
- Sharing of expertise and system check-up in line with best practice
- Catalog of measures to enhance the performance and stability of your GIS environment
Is your GIS administrator going to be absent for an extended period of time?
No one who can take on their tasks during this time? With the Standby Service we provide seamless operation of your GIS environment while your GIS administrator is absent during a planned, set period of time.
- Flexible support as needed
- Any potential measures for optimization are discussed in the debriefing
- Transparency regarding contents and cost of services
If you are interested in our Add-on Services, then please speak to your Geocom customer adviser or contact us using this form.