Dynamic Supply Chain Risk Management in real time
Risk Management and Business Continuity for Alerting:
- Visualization of the overall supply chain on a global map
Visualize all involved locations of your supply chain (such as supplier and factory locations and different network levels, harbors, logistic centers, etc.) and its’ topological connections.
- Integration of dynamic real-time data
Even before a concrete event happens, e.g. a hurricane, the effects of this event and its specific dimension on the supply chain are modelled and represented in real time.
- Ensuring business continuity
- Automatic detection and display of potential new networks with suitable alternative locations and new topology
- Dynamic calculation of alternative routes and estimated times of arrival (ETA)
- Mapping of alternative supply chains depending on stocks and customer call-offs
Dynamic calculation of alternative supply chain network not affected by the event, taking into account current stock situations and customer call-offs.
Alerting module: The unique anticipatory real-time solution for ad hoc decisions in case of an emergency.