We are delighted to release GEONIS 2017 Service Pack 2 to you. It includes a lot of new features!
All industry solutions and applications will be delivered with this release.
For all our products, compatibility with both ArcGIS 10.5.1 and ArcGIS 10.6.1 has been ensured (learn more about support for ArcGIS versions).
Expect following highlights with the Release of 2017 Service Pack 2:
- Upload multiple documents
- Support of inspection videos of GEONIS Sewer System
GEONIS Data Converter
- Import of multiple projects into a GEONIS data source
- Improved batch processing (already provided with GEONIS 2017 Service Pack 1 Patch 3)
- Standardization of the Reader / Writer User Interface: Writer can now delete objects and Reader can read network information
GEONIS Network Calculation
- Support of further connection applications
- Approved facilities are kept in the system
- Load flow calculation for the examination of PV applications
- Direct export of connection applications (NEPLAN project)
- Support for charging stations and accumulators
- “Dead” cables are no longer considered in network trace
- Catalogs for cables and transformers as entry aid
- Improved performance when retracting cables
GEONIS Cadastral Survey
- Set several tracking perimeters as valid at the same time
- Remove building rights while opening a mutation (if no manipulation took place)
- Validation button directly in the GEONIS Single Object Manager
- Checking whether boundary points are present at intersections of property edges at the technical completion of a mutation
GEONIS Sewer System
- Enhanced INTERLIS import/export
- Implementation of general drainage plan measures (GEP)
- Improved condition dialog
- New feature to open images and other file formats during inspection
- Update of the Isybau solution
A lot of errors reported by users have been corrected and eliminated in the individual products.
In January 2020 we will be happy to show you details of the current release in various webinars.
More questions about this release? We’re happy to help!