We are pleased to announce the release of the new Version of GEONIS Network Calculation for direct testing of connection requests in WebGIS. This version provides users with valuable improvements to the working process and allows a wider use.
Direct verification and permission of connection requests using a WebGIS application
With GEONIS Network Calculation, you can easily process connection requests using a WebGIS interface, provide information and document approved connections in no time at all.
Release highlights of GEONIS Network Calculation 2017 Service Pack 2
- Support of further connection request types, such as heating pumps, further motors and charging stations, which are tested according to DACHCZ
- If a DACHCZ calculation is insufficient, a load flow calculation can be started directly on the transformer circuit
- Consideration of approved systems in load flow calculation
- Creation of approved systems in the testing process
- Export of transformer circuit and specifications for the connection request as a NEPLAN project for detailed analysis and processing
- Simple quality control of network topology
Find out more about the integrated network calculation GEONIS Network Calculation.