You already know the My Esri Portal because of the software download center and obtaining license information.
Following the motto “more self-service for our customers” we have extended the portal further and now offer the following new functions.
- Add additional members to My Esri
- Manage permissions for My Esri
- E-leaning via http://esri.com/training
Management of Users and Rights
Starting immediately existing users can add new users to their own organization and manage their permissions. It is no longer necessary to involve Geocom or Esri for such actions.
New E-Learning Offer now available
All customers now have access to E-Learning content for self-study. The offer is available to all who are appointed as users under their organization’s “My Esri” account.
To take advantage of this offer go to My Esri, then “Own Organization”, then “Manage Users”. There you can invite the desired user.
For OEM customers all content which is labelled “Free” is currently available. Possession of a full Esri product license is required for unrestricted access to other content.
The Platform offers the following training formats, in English:
- E-Learning: classic self-paced e-learning, videos, MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses)
- Learning Plans: learning plan with various training options, which are oriented to a specific goal (e.g., ArcGIS Online Administration)
- Teacher Resources: training materials and data for various subjects
- Other training options: instructor-led books, technical certifications
Please watch the following video.
Don’t have access to My Esri, or do you have questions about the new features? Our support team is ready to help you.