For many years, Geocom project managers have been successfully supporting companies with the introduction and integration of geoinformation systems into their existing IT system landscapes.
Geocom measures the effectiveness of their implemented solutions through the satisfaction of their customers, partners and employees.
The following strengths characterize project management at Geocom:
- Providing advice on selecting the right project organization and methodology.
- Managing and representing transferred projects, both external and internal.
- Taking on the responsibility of the project implementation in terms of economics, scheduling and quality.
- Structuring complex projects.
- Creating project structures and project schedules as well as work package descriptions.
- Providing assistance through expertise, and methodological and social competences.
- Finding the right dimensions for communication with customers and partners as well as for the type and scope of project documentation.
- Ensuring processes that handle change requests.
- Dealing flexibly with new findings, modified general conditions or risks.